This 650ml insulated stainless steel food jar is designed to carry hot or cold foods with a high liquid content such as soups, curries or pasta to work or school. It features a design by French stylist and creator of Blue Tango, Lou Ripoll, who produced this exclusive, colourful and artistic pattern especially for Qwetch.
For hot foods, pre-heating the food jar is recommend by pouring hot water into the container for a few minutes prior to adding hot food. To pre-chill, place in the freezer a few minutes before adding cold food.
Key features include:
- Constructed from two layers of unlined 18/8 (304) food-grade stainless steel
- Keeps food warm for up to 5 hours and cold up to 7 hours
- Leak-resistant, stainless steel and polypropylene (PP#5) lid
- Lid designed so that only stainless steel comes into contact with liquids inside the bottle
- BPA free
- Designed in France and produced responsibly in China. Presented in a brown recyclable cardboard box.
Hand wash only.
Approximately 15cm high x 9.5cm diameter – 650ml capacity.
About the brand:
Design and quality have always been key to the development of any Qwetch product, and they have strict qualitative guidelines for their products. The products are manufactured in selected factories in China chosen for their social engagement and quality and are compliant with ISO:9001:2008 quality management system standards. The factories are managed very closely by the Qwetch Chinese team.
Qwetch also care about protecting the health of their customers and work hard to reduce or eliminate any plastic in their products. When they do include plastic it is PP5 or Tritan and is tested BPA free. All products in the range are regularly tested so that they pass EU, DGCCRF and FDA legal food contact tests.