200g provided (1.60/100g)
Almond flour is a low-carb, sweet, nutty and keto friendly ingredient. Use in both sweet and savoury recipes for a delicious nutty texture that is low in carbohydrates and a good source of healthy fats.
- An incredibly versatile sweet and savoury baking ingredient
- Made with the most nutritious dense nut in the world
- Packed with healthy minerals, vitamins and other nutrients
- Low carbohydrates
- Good source of healthy fats
- Have a greater “bioavailability” than the whole nuts, meaning more goodness can be absorbed by our bodies
Use almond flour to bake cakes, cookies, muffins, bread and crackers for a healthy treat. Being low-carb and high in good fats this is the perfect ingredient for keto-friendly recipes that are healthy, guilt-free and on-plan.